He/she only drinks milk and juice. Although juice contains a lot of water it also contains a lot of sugar. There is also a significant amount of sugar in milk as well. Children should have milk or juice with meals and water in between meals. Children should never be allowed to walk around with milk or juice in a bottle or sippy cup. If you have questions about this call us and make an appointment 317-336-8478 (DENTIST).
- A 12 oz serving of Coke has 10 teaspoons of sugar
- 12 oz serving of orange juice has 8 teaspoons of sugar
- 12 oz serving of apple juice has 10 tsp of sugar
- 12 oz serving of grape juice has 15 tsp of sugar
- 12 oz serving of milk has 6 tsp of sugar
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (317) 336-8478 (317-DENTIST) to set up your appointment with us!CLICK HERE