Any toothbrush will work, however, there are certain guidelines you should follow:
- It should have soft bristles.
- It should be a size that fits your child’s mouth. Most toothbrushes have the age recommendation on the toothbrush packaging.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- If you have gum disease, be sure to replace it every 4-6 weeks.
- Replace your toothbrush after you have gotten over a cold.
- Electric toothbrushes have been proven to be more effective. This is typically due to the fact that most electric toothbrushes have timers to increase compliance and the toothbrush spins. A manual toothbrush can be effective as well, but you must know how to brush properly. The key is to brush in a circular motion. We would be happy to show you this technique just call 317-336-8478 (DENTIST).
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (317) 336-8478 (317-DENTIST) to set up your appointment with us!CLICK HERE